We accept incoming shipments on any day of the week, and always ship to you via Loomis Express. We never charge you for shipping costs.
We strive to respond to all inquiries within 24 hours.
We invoice each individual item that we send to our clients. At the end of each month we send a Monthly Invoice Summary Report which details each invoice issued in the month. We also issue a monthly statement that shows your account payments and opening and closing balances.
Payments for invoices issued in a month are due and payable by the end of the following month. (Invoices issued in January are payable February)
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
Volume Discount Program
Precision Orthotics has very a generous volume discount program. Accounts that are current at the end of the last business day of the month will receive the graduated volume discount based on the following criteria:
- 10 to 20 pairs … … … 5% discount
- 21 to 30 pairs … … … 8.5% discount
- 31 to 50 pairs … … … 10% discount
- 51 to 75 pairs … … … 12.5% discount
- Over 75 pairs … … … 15% discount
Interest on Overdue Accounts
For those who choose not to keep their accounts current we charge 2% interest per month on overdue balances
Out Grow Policy
To qualify the child must be twelve years of age or younger prior to having their feet casted by the prescribing podiatrist.
All of the following replacement criteria are based upon the invoice date for the original orthoses made for the child.
- Orthotics outgrown within 3 months: Replacement no charge
- Orthotics outgrown between 3 and 12 months: Replacement orthotics 75% discount.
- Orthotics outgrown between 12 and 18 months: Replacement orthotics 50% discount.
- Orthotics outgrown between 18 and 24 months: Replacement orthotics 25% discount.
After 24 months of original pair being issued if the child is still younger than 12 years old, the full price will be charged on the pair dispensed and the discount program will begin over again.